Exchange transfusion tray
Exchange-transfusion is a technique allowing the removal and replacement of a patient's blood. It is generally used to avoid the Rh-induced hemolytic disease of the newborn.
Contents of the tray:
- 1 four-way stopcock equipped with 1 injection site (for injections of additional medication),
- 1 extension tube for the evacuation of the discarded blood,
- 1 5 Fr exchange transfusion catheter (PVC - XRO), 37 cm long,
- 1 7 Fr exchange transfusion catheter (PVC - XRO), 37 cm long,
- 2 20 ml Luer-lock syringes,
- 1 10 ml Luer-lock syringe,
- 1 15 x 0.5 mm (25G) Luer hypodermic needle,
- 1 graduated plastic container,
- 1 transfusion set,
- 1 15 cm ruler for venous pressure measurement,
- 3 50 x 50 mm gauze dressings,
- 1 50 x 60 cm fenestrated drape,
- 1 pair of gloves,
- 1 control sheet,
- 1 air-venting needle.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The presence of DEHP mentioned on the single unit packaging and in section 2.7 of this technical file only relates to the bag used for the evacuation of the discarded bag. All the components in contact with the child, with the blood transfused, with drugs or other IV solutions are TOTALLY DEHP-FREE andLATEX FREE.
Quantity box/case: 1/8
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes