Please note: This website lists the open positions at Vygon US. If you are contacted by an individual who states they are recruiting for positions that are not listed on this website, please do not provide any information and contact your local law enforcement agency as this is a fraudulent contact.
Vygon USA – Dover, NH
Outstanding opportunity to join the dynamic team at Vygon USA as the full-time, first shift Production Supervisor. We specialize in neonatal, vascular access and USP <800> approved products. We utilize the latest manufacturing technologies and offer our products through a fully trained, professional network of direct sales representatives and specialty distributors. Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly team, and many opportunities for training and development. This is a fast-paced challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right candidate.
The production supervisor position is responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
Primary responsibilities for the production supervisor are as follows:
- Develops and implements production policies and procedures
- Delegates manufacturing tasks so that the team can meet production targets
- Manages the efforts of manufacturing workers on the production floor
- Communicates expectations to production workers and appraises their performance
- Educates production team members about preferred occupational health and safety practices
- Establishes priorities to ensure manufacturing team works efficiently
- Checks manufacturing equipment and control points to ensure efficient workflow is maintained
- Addresses production problems as they arise
- Organizes for the repair or replacement of faulty production equipment
- Evaluates new production equipment
- Reports on team performance to production manager
- Makes recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
- Trains new production workers to perform their duties
- Coaches, counsels and disciplines production employees
- Implements recommended manufacturing cost reduction strategies
- Nurtures cooperation and communication within production team and other departments
Education and Experience:
3-5 years of experience in a production environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Leadership, Results Driven, Good Written and Oral Communication Skills, Problem Solving Abilities, Delegation, Negotiation, Ability to Work and Make Decisions Under Pressure, Performance Management, Time Management Skills, Computer Literacy, People Person, Technical Capacity, Ability to Work as Part of a Team.
Primarily clean room environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to modify this job description at any time, with or without notice to the employee.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com.