Please note: This website lists the open positions at Vygon US. If you are contacted by an individual who states they are recruiting for positions that are not listed on this website, please do not provide any information and contact your local law enforcement agency as this is a fraudulent contact.
Sales Representative – Virginia
Vygon USA – Lansdale, PA
Outstanding opportunity to join the dynamic team at Vygon USA as the full-time, Sales Representative for Virginia.
Vygon USA exists to improve care and save lives. We manufacture and distribute medical device solutions specializing in neonatal, vascular access, and USP <800> approved products. We utilize the latest manufacturing technologies and offer our products through a fully trained, professional network of direct sales representatives and specialty distributors.
Every activity we undertake, every employee we hire, and every policy we enact must reflect our core values:
Patient first – the needs of the patient come first, always.
Flexible – willing to learn, create new ideas and adapt to new environments.
Passionate – the fuel that inspires us individually and collectively and drives our company forward.
Respect – We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions.
If these are your core values as well and you like to travel, this may be the role for you!
Job Summary: The Sales Representative is responsible for execution of all sales
strategies to insure achievement of sales growth %, total sales volume and profit margins; management of the regional business portfolio; as well as reporting and data analysis in a timely manner. Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Promote and sell portfolio with emphasis on key strategic products.
- Provide education and training to all end-users.
- Prepare and execute local strategies, action plans and schedules to reach sales goals.
- Collaborate with all groups within the organization to shorten sales cycle and increase probability of closure.
- Represent Vygon US to develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, Clinical Leaders and Business Partners.
- Generate and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, marketing initiatives and advertising.
- Identify sales prospects and cultivate through corporate sales process.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts while navigating a multi-decision-making environment.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships to include customer service, inventory management, GPO compliance, quality issues, etc.
- Develop superior product, clinical and industry knowledge to effectively engage customers, prospects, clinicians and industry leaders; continually learning and training as needed.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to all departments.
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years medical device or healthcare related sales experience.
- Experience within neonatal or vascular access markets a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Clinical training and product demonstration skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, active listening and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to learn, retain and articulate technical/clinical information.
- Flexible, self-motivated and performance driven with expectations of accountability.
- Team Player.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and management skills.
- Passion for success.
- Ability to respect all individuals.
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills. Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Validated consultative sales ability.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with overnight travel.
Fair Labor Standards Act Evaluation:
After careful evaluation it is determined that this job does fall under the overtime exemptions outlined in the Fair Labor Standards Act. This is an exempt position that is exempt from overtime requirements.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local travel as well as overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to modify this job description at any time, with or without notice to the employee.
How to Apply: If your values align with our values and you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com.